Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday or Tuesday?

So i battled with myself over whether i would attend the mens prayer and book discussion this time around.  I enjoyed myself last time but it was very early and usually took up a good part of my morning.  I set my alarm last night, woke up at 2:30am and turned it off.  I thought I will pass this time, then woke up at 6am.  So, I decided that maybe i should go after all: I'm up anyway.  So i made coffee, drove thru the snow and got there 2 minutes early.  I was stoked.  I turned my iPhone to silent open the car door and made my way toward the stairs to go up to the meeting room.  The door was locked, I looked around no one was anywhere near me, it was now 7am.  Oh crap, it's Thursday not Tuesday.  After all i was the one who announced this at church... someone was paying attention.

No comments: