Tuesday, September 16, 2008

didn't like the way i was driving?


So this guy in a truck decides he didn't like the way i was driving and calls the trooper to give me a ticket. So i ask the trooper when he pulled me over, "is this a real ticket or a citizen ticket". The officer says oh its real all right. I said, "well you didn't see what happened are you just going to take the man in the trucks word on what happened. "Yes" the officer exclaimed, "he requested that i give you a ticket". Ok, so i am trying to do the right thing here, but know this little jerk in the white truck is getting on my nerves.

3 comments:

Jake Bramante said...

Okay, so I see the trooper in the photo... Is that the white truck behind it?! If so, it's time to get some combination of COPS and Jerry Springer on the situation and make sure that Mr. White Truck understands that you do NOT mess with the Fog!

Josh Bowers said...

I can't believe it man. That is ridiculous.

Cary Krager said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT IS EVEN LEGAL....