Sunday, April 25, 2010

First thing: order up some honest to goodness rain....


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
We are leaving in just a few days for a trip to Paris/Venice/Tuscany/Rome. It has been 5 years since we as a family have taken a family vacation together. Albeit we've taken a camping trip, road trip, weekend getaway and a 4 day trip to the in-laws, the Rays have been Montana bound for some time now. Thats going to change in just a few short days. I will admit, some of our best trips have been spontaneous or ones that we didn't put much thought into. I know i am setting the bar high, but I think this trip is going to be great. The kids are both excited and are at the perfect age to enjoy Europe. Crystal and I have been planning and going over maps, tour books, restaurant guides, friendly tips just to make the perfect trip. I'll bet we will cancel 50% of it, but we just want it to be perfect. I am sure if I can just relax and spend time with Solomon, Izzi, and Crystal and not worry about, the best place to eat, see and be, it will be top top top...This is part one, I will update, but I do think I can pull this off...The perfect family Vacation...

No comments: